Stop Pain & Grinding With San Jose TMJ Treatment
Does your jaw hurt, especially when opening and closing your mouth? Do you hear a popping noise when you chew? If so, you could be suffering from TMJ (temporomandibular joint) problems. Just as he has for many others, Dr. Hamada can provide you San Jose TMJ treatment that will help you:
- Stop your nagging jaw pain and tenderness
- Bite and chew easier and without pain
- Protect your teeth against grinding and clenching
- Reduce or eliminate tension headaches
Call Hamada Family Dentistry today at 669-201-8896 to schedule a consultation. Get the relief you deserve!
Ask how you can save money on your TMJ treatment and other services when you join our Smile Club. With this insurance alternative, you pay a low monthly fee that covers the cost of exams and cleanings and provides additional discounts.
Feel Better With TMJ Therapy
TMJ disorder (TMD) can cause intense jaw pain and discomfort. The good news is, it can be treated using a custom mouthguard or splint. These devices are professionally made using digital impressions of your teeth. A mouthguard fits comfortably over your teeth. It will help realign your jaw joint while relieving muscle pressure. By stabilizing the jaw joint, it prevents teeth grinding and clenching, which are common causes of TMJ pain. The mouthguard acts as a cushion, reducing the impact of your bite and allowing the jaw muscles to relax.
Using a TMJ mouthguard will:
- Provide pain relief by alleviating jaw pain, headaches, and facial discomfort associated with TMJ disorder
- Help relax the muscles, reducing tension and minimizing jaw clenching and teeth grinding
- Act as a barrier, protecting your teeth from damage caused by teeth grinding (also known as bruxism)
- Improve your sleep quality by reducing grinding during sleep
To get the relief you need and deserve with TMJ treatment in San Jose, call Hamada Family Dentistry today at 669-201-8896. You can also request an appointment online. Be sure to schedule your next dental cleaning and exam too.