Smile Boldy Thanks to Orthodontics in San Jose
Straight teeth are not only more attractive, but they are also healthier. Crooked, overlapping, or gapped teeth give bacteria more places to hide. A misaligned bite can also lead to TMJ problems. By pursuing orthodontics in San Jose, you can overcome those obstacles. Best of all, at Hamada Family Dentistry, we have several ways for you to straighten your teeth. As a result, you can:
- Fix alignment issues that impact your smile’s beauty
- Find a solution that suits your lifestyle
- Get a boost in confidence about your appearance
- Improve your chance at career or romantic success
- Enjoy better oral health and function
Call 669-201-8896 for an appointment. If you don’t have insurance, join our Smile Club. Low monthly payments cover your cleanings and exams. Plus, you’ll get discounts on our other services. We have membership options for adults and children.
Find the Orthodontic Treatment Right for Your Smile
It might surprise you to learn that out of 25 million people in the U.S. that wear braces, 25 percent of them are adults. So if you are considering orthodontic treatment as an adult, you certainly aren’t alone. Fortunately, you’ll find several solutions when you visit our practice. Whether you or your child need treatment, we have an option that’s perfect for your smile. Discreet clear aligners are especially popular among professional adults.
Dr. Hamada will perform an exam and take digital X-rays during your initial consultation. This helps him determine the best path to straightening your teeth. Then he’ll discuss all of your options for orthodontic dental care. We’ll also take digital impressions of your teeth to prepare for your treatment. You can choose from:
- Traditional Braces – You or your child will benefit from this classic method of straightening teeth. Your teeth will be repositioned into the correct alignment with metal wires and brackets. They aren’t removable, which makes braces ideal for patients who don’t have the discipline to wear aligners all day.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – If you or your child prefer discretion when getting straight teeth, you’ll love these clear ceramic braces. They function like traditional braces, but their wires and brackets are much less obvious. Your treatment won’t be as noticeable to others.
- Clear Aligners – We have two types of clear aligner treatments for you: SureSmile or Invisalign. They are both discreet and barely visible to those around you. You’ll need to wear them for 22 hours daily, only removing them for eating, brushing your teeth, or flossing. They are more comfortable than braces and usually work in less time too.
After your treatment, you’ll receive a customized retainer to keep your teeth in alignment. Your dentist will instruct you how long to wear it to ensure your teeth remain in place. Most patients can expect to need their retainer for the duration of their life.
Call 669-201-8896 for orthodontics in San Jose. You can also request an appointment online.