Secure Your New Teeth to Dental Implants in San Jose
You may not appreciate having all your teeth until you have lost one or more. Restorations, such as bridges or dentures, are a suitable option on their own for some patients. However, they don’t replace your lost tooth roots. Without roots, the bone in your jaw begins to deteriorate. This affects the feel and function of replacement teeth. If you are tired of wearing loose dentures or simply want a realistic solution to missing teeth, you’ll love dental implants in San Jose. With this option, you will:
- Enjoy the crunchy or chewy foods you love
- Maintain a healthy facial structure
- Avoid bone loss in your jaw
- Speak clearly and confidently
- Take care of your new teeth like normal
Call 669-201-8896 for an appointment. If you don’t have insurance, join our Smile Club. It covers the cost of preventive care and saves you money on treatments like implants.
You’ll Love the Lifelike Qualities of Implants
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are placed in your jaw. They give you the same benefits as your natural tooth roots. By stimulating your jawbone, you stop the bone loss that is common after living with missing teeth. You can also expect a lifelike bite and chewing function.
When you choose our practice for your implant placement, you’ll benefit from our use of the latest dental technology. Dr. Hamada will use a 3-D scanner to plan your treatment and computer-guided technology to place the implants in your jaw.
You’ll find several types of implants:
- Single Crown With an Implant – You can replace a single missing tooth by attaching a dental crown to an implant. You’ll take care of it just like normal.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Instead of anchoring your bridge to your nearby teeth, you can anchor it to implants. You avoid having to alter healthy tooth structure. Plus, your bridge has a secure foundation.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures can snap into place on top of implants. They’ll still be removable, but you can enjoy the benefits of implants. You also won’t have to deal with slippery adhesive.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – When you secure them to a bar on top of implants, your dentures will feel and function like natural teeth. They won’t be removable, so you care for them like your regular teeth. Your dentist can remove them for maintenance, if necessary.
- All-on-X Implants – Your dentist will place between four and six implants in your jaw. This is a less invasive way to replace an entire arch of teeth with implants. You’ll heal faster and can enjoy your new teeth sooner. Since fewer implants are used, it’s often a less costly way of replacing many teeth with implants.
Before we place your implants, Dr. Hamada will ensure you have the bone health to support them. He may recommend a bone grafting procedure that replenishes the bone lost in your jaw. We may also need to extract any remaining teeth to make room for your customized new smile.
Call 669-201-8896 for dental implants in San Jose. You can also request an appointment online.