Get the Results You Want From Orthodontic Aligners
3 in 4 adults report improvements in their jobs and relationships after orthodontic treatment. Source.
We love giving patients choices when it comes to their dental treatments. That’s why we offer
two types of aligners: Invisalign and SureSmile. Both options give you a low-key solution to straightening your teeth. They use aligners made of a practically invisible plastic material that fits snugly over your teeth. Your dentist will discuss which is right for you based on your lifestyle, smile needs, and budget.
The process for both is similar:
- Your dentist will determine if your alignment problems are suitable for clear aligners. More advanced issues may benefit from our other options.
- If aligners are right for you, we’ll capture impressions of your teeth using a digital scanner. That means no more messy trays of goop! We’ll send the information to a lab to create your custom aligners.
- Once your aligners are ready, you’ll wear them for about 22 hours per day. You can remove them to enjoy a meal or practice your oral hygiene routine.
- About every two weeks, you’ll switch to the next set of aligners in your treatment series.
- You’ll come into our office for occasional progress checkups. We’ll make sure everything is going smoothly.
- You can expect to complete treatment in about 12 to 18 months. Everyone is unique, though. Your dentist will discuss your exact treatment time once you begin.
Call 669-201-8896 to get started. You’ll love straightening your teeth with clear aligners in San Jose.