We Make Your Dream Smile a Reality
Nearly half of adults believe a person’s smile is their best feature, regardless of age. Source.
You may be wondering whether investing in cosmetic treatments is worth it. However, a study
revealed that almost all Americans believe it is an important asset. Addressing imperfections in your smile affects how others see you. But most of all, it impacts how you see yourself.
When you visit us for cosmetic treatments, your dentist will discuss the changes you want. Depending on your goals, he may recommend:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer at-home treatments for the most convenient but effective way to get rid of stains. You’ll receive custom trays to take home and use with professional-grade whitening solution.
- Dental Veneers – You can get a perfect-looking Hollywood smile with ceramic, zirconia, or composite veneers. These thin shells will bond to the front of your teeth to hide various dental flaws. They typically last for at least 10 years.
- Dental Bonding – Bonding is an affordable way to disguise chips, cracks, or stubborn stains. The results should last for several years with proper care.
- Teeth Contouring – Smooth out uneven or misshapen teeth with a contouring procedure.
- Clear Aligners – Straighten crooked teeth with discreet aligners. We also offer standard braces and clear ceramic braces if you have more complex orthodontic issues.
- Smile Makeover – Get numerous treatments within one plan when you pursue a cosmetic makeover. We can show you the outcome before we begin with a 3-D printed smile preview. You’ll feel confident about your results before we start!
Call 669-201-8896 for an appointment with a cosmetic dentist in San Jose. You can also request an appointment online.